Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tidying Room Process - Day One

I give up.. lolz.. there's simply too much stuff to tidy up.. since my room is a shared room, that means I have to tidy my elder brother's stuff as well. Well, it's not really a bad thing, I manage to sneak through some of his personal belongings and finally understands what my bro had gone through throughout his secondary school life, his teenage crisis - love, friendship, politics (there's actually politics in society back in secondary school), family problems, he seems to had faced what we normally will in adulthood. The only problem that he didn't face was "Financial Problem". Lolz.. Compared to last time, he seems to have mature quite a lot (oh come on.. if he doesn't, he's stupid) and I really noticed the change in his personality when he step into adulthood.

After going through his stuff, I keep thinking of my own secondary school life. It made me think that I'm more fortunate than him as I have plenty of reliable friends always standing by my side, supporting me, respected me as a leader, and are always willing to give good advice whenever I need them. It sort of had been the family tradition of ours (male side) to always keep secrets (failures, problems that we faced in teenage stage) to ourselves and not telling our family members, particularly our parents. Because of that, friends are important to us. Friends are the only pillar that I can lean on whenever I feel like falling down (I bet my bro thinks the same). However, in my bro's case, his friends are his society members as well, who most of them plays politics in order to get the highest post. This type of friends are dangerous, they will step on you, grab on you, kick you down to the earth just to reach to the peak. It was his teenage's life's biggest obstacles. Not to mention his teenage love, it had to be the girl who had plenty of guys chasing after, most of them his own best friends or society friends (sounded like spiderman movie eh)..

All I wanna say is Thank you to all my friends.. All of you made me feel great, make me happy when i'm down, gave me advice whenever i need one, give me company when I'm emo-ing. I appreciate it a lot and will not forget u guys (all my friends).

Well, the tidying process was stagnant as of now, I hope I'll be able to continue where I left out tomorrow. My room seems to be more messy compared to when I started cleaning it.. OMG..

No comments: