Wednesday, August 27, 2008

今日事,今日毕 (Don't wait for tommorrow) - Tidying Room Process part 2

haiz.. this is what u get for waiting for tomorrow.. My schedule is way back already.. I haven't continue my process of tidying my room.. sigh.. this means my room has been that messy for the past week alr.. alright.. time to tidy up.. wait.. where was I? oh ya.. my elder brother's memories.. what should I use to keep them safe ( safe as in wont be eaten by stupid bookworm ).. hmm.. no idea.. die.. oh.. Elder bro just called.. said coming home this weekend.. hmm.. should i ask him to give a helping hand??? hmm.. hmm.. hmm.. nah.. Nope.. he won't help.. will even scold me for making his table disappear.. shoot! means I'll hav to quicken my pace to change the whole room before he's back.. AHHHHHHH!!!

hmm.. I'll just wait for tomorrow.. ya.. think I'll continue tomorrow.. ya.. tomorrow.. yawn.. tomorrow.. wait.. tomorrow whole day will be in office.. left nighttime.. haiz.. nvmla.. tomorrow will get some extreme motivation that will pump me into tidying up.. (hope so) .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

No comments: