Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Day (when I'll soar my wings)

The date was 17 August 2008. Another 30 days till the day I'll leave for another adventure. I've been longing for this day to come sooner. The day when I will be able to see another world, the day when I'll be able to run away from present problems, the day when I'll be able to explore new areas, the day when I'll start missing my friends.. but I'll be gone for only a year. I'd made the decision not to tell all of my friends about this day as 1 year is really a short time and I'll be back by the time they have the chance to miss me. Well, maybe there won't be anyone who will miss me.. lolz.. Much have been done for THIS day to be a reality to me. Many conflicts have occur between different individuals of my family and me being indecisive at first. But after a long discussion with many different people, I'd made my decision that this day must come, no matter what happens.

To start the count down of this day, I've made the decision to tidy up my room and make it a temporary study room for my little sister, small Miawmiaw. Just for the public knowledge, my house and my room has always been a total mess.. I do hope that before THIS day comes, I'll be able to do my part at least in making my room clean and tidy. Lolz.. so to my little sis, YOU better APPRECIATE it!

So.. there u go.. my first blog posting. There will be more updates on THE DAY and stuff happening before and after THE DAY.




No comments: