Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Day-Off - 1st Mission

Lolz.. manage to get a day-off from my ever-demanding boss, MY MOM! haha.. I'm still require to do some errant for my family.. =__="

My day started with... *guess guess guess..* waiting for my mom's customer to receive goods from my house.. =___= ok.. done.. around 10am.. my journey starts.. First mission.. collect my flight ticket from MSL Travel in Jalan Putra, KL. I'd made some research as to where's the office the night before, and thought that I need to walk very far from the KTM station to reach there. However, I was wrong. It took me merely 10mins to reach there. Well.. I was kinda shocked when I reach there as I didn't see many staff there (the whole place was quiet). K.. Gotten my flight ticket, Got my ISIC (International Student Identification Card),
then the staff mentioned "U can only bring 6kg of cabin baggage..."
"What?! 6KG?"
"Yes, 6KG, remember to check in on the 15th night"
6KG.. what can i bring with that weight limit? I'd measure the weight of my laptop with the bag together, and it's already 5kg.. add some other accesories.. that's already 6kg.. omg.. It's really time to check everything that need to bring over.

No comments: