Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Day-off 20/8/08- Lunch at McD,Midvalley

Hmm.. this week is a school holiday week. As I arrive at Midvalley, I'd saw plenty of teenagers around, be it a gang of boys, a couple, a group of friends, they are all over the place. Then when I was having my lunch at McD, I'd saw parents with cute childrens around them.

I saw this mom with her 1,2,3,4,5 kids, having lunch at McD. The facial expression that she had on her face was sad... Makes me wonder how much burden she's carrying (Argument wif her husband? Did her husband cheat on her? Financial burden mayb? ).. oh come on.. It's a school holiday and u're bringing ur kids out.. SMILE for their sake.. SMILE!! haiz.. the burden of having a family.. does it have to come down to this?

Well, looking around the other tables, I noticed that children are indeed cute. With their innocence and pure heart, they can really say or do the dumbest thing without caring much. Just by looking at their actions and speech, it really bring SMILES to my face.

K, time to get back to my errants, stop stalking other peoples.. Lolz..

No comments: