Sunday, August 31, 2008

A New Technopal

I present to you.. My new MP3 player.. called the Samsung YP-K3.. well.. it looks as big as a handphone.. but it's much slimmer.. less than 4mm.. =0 It has a capacity of 2gb which i think should be sufficient for my usage..

This players have the following functions:
1. Play mp3 songs.. (duh..)
2. Radio FM (very useful when u're overseas)
3. Claimed 25 hours playback after a single full charge of 2 hours. (very sufficient indeed!!)
4. It can also see photos.. (hmm.. Not practical enuf)
5. Nope.. it can't be used to watch movie.. (oh come on.. i rather watch it on laptop or big wide screen TV)
6. Nope.. It can't be used for record audio as well.. (haiz.. didnt notice till after i bought it.. MISTAKE)

But without doubt, this mp3 player will be my companion from now on. I'm sure it will live up to my expectation and will SERVE me well..

below are some of the pics that i've taken of it :

as u can see it's almost similar in size with a handphone

Well.. it's just one picture.. hehe.. not really good in taking picture.. will try harder next time.. oh one thing.. I didnt tell my parents about it.. Sheesssshh... =P

No comments: