Sunday, May 24, 2009

Looking back at the good old days in UK

It's been a long journey since I left Malaysia for UK. Lots of memories just rush through my mind, mostly sweet =), and I must really thank my parents for allowing me the chance to 'study' (it does feel more like a vacation to me) oversea. Well.. I'll just bring you through some of the memories which I have in Nottingham :

Firstly my first birthday experience oversea, many more pictures here.
UK host John, Peter and erm.. erm.. I forgot

Learned some circus moves


had a breast cake and balloon breast implant

First snow experience, more pics here



first snowmansnowflake

Involvement in Nottingham Malaysian Society,

Nottingham Malaysian Games - biggest Malaysian student gathering in UK

Nottingham Malaysian Night - my role as sponsorship manager

and my high schoolmates who have turned Notties!!

Met robin hood in Nott's Castle and took a stroll in Nott's biggest park, Wollaton Park:
Robin Hood

Wollaton Park

Nottingham's springtime :

and many more in my facebook photo album.. haha!!

Other photo albums:
Lincoln
Ireland - Wicklow trip
Ireland - Dubin
Scotland - Glasglow
Scotland - Edinburgh
Scotland - Highland 1, 2
Manchester
Amsterdam
Bath, UK 1, 2
Rome, Italy
Vatican City & Florence, Italy
Venice, Italy
Paris, France
The Peak District, Hathersage, UK

ha... hope you enjoy all the pics!! =) if you're facing problem seeing them by clicking the link, please do tell me.

Cheers.


No comments: