Saturday, May 30, 2009

I had a bad start today

Yup.. It all started when it was 8am in the morning. I over studied and realized that my maths exam is just an hour away. Change as fast as I can.. Woke Hao Zhi and left my flat within 10mins. Reach Jubilee Campus to catch the bus to University Park Campus (where my exam is being held), just to find out that there was no bus service. Well, ya.. we received news that the bus stop has changed to another location, but somehow we didn't notice the bus at all. =_=''' So the time is 8.30am and it's only 30mins till my exam starts. We decided to call a cab since we didn't have much time. Even after calling a few cab companies, we didn't manage to get a cab. So we decided to walk to the main campus. Right.. we barely manage to reach the exam hall on time. I did badly in today's exam as well. Let's hope I'll do better than I had anticipated. =_=

Oh, It's Darrick's birthday today, we took off his jeans and help him to wear an OUTSTANDING beach pants. haha!! well that's all for now..

EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. =_=

No comments: