Sunday, May 24, 2009

Excuses, Procrastination, Laziness

Hello guys,

my blog has been 'dead' for 6 months now, and I'd decided to try reviving it by writing a few lines. Well.. I'd been giving myself excuses not to blog. As many of you may know, many things has happened throughout these 6 months. I'd travelled to Ireland, Scotland, Amsterdam, Italy (Rome, Florence,Venice), France (Paris), around UK (Manchester, Bath, The Peak District near Chesterfield and Sheffield) and am having exams right now. if you're interested to take a look through my pictures, feel free to add me in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667326728 and browse through my photo album. =) It's been a wonderful stay here in the UK and I'm really enjoying my life here.

I'm having maths paper next saturday and I'm procrastinating my studies by blogging. haha!! Anyway, many factors influence me to start blogging again, and i hope throughout the next few weeks, I'll probably mention it throughout my future post.

As of now, please do enjoy my 'new' blog.

Cheers.
=)

No comments: