Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Honesty

Why can't human be really honest with each other? If you hate someone, can't you tell them in the face? or if you dislike someone stalking you, it's best to just tell the person off. Is it necessary to turn one big round (being nice and all, trying not to hurt the person's feeling) and act in front of them, only to let them discover themselves that in fact you have a total negative opinion towards that particular person? Don't you guys know that it's very hurtful to discover it that way?

I'd always like to hear honest comments/answers from people (which are not over elaborated), whether it's hurtful or not (probably I'm used to be criticized badly since young age). But to tell a lie in front of me just so I can find out the truth behind the lie, that really makes me an untrustworthy person and it really saddens and anger me at the same time.

Conclusion, just be honest with yourself and others even if it hurts. As the saying goes, "Honesty is the best policy."

No comments: