Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are You Smarter Than A Fifth-Grader?

I was facebooking when I came across this video. It's hilarious, made my day. Hope you guys enjoy as well.



Right entertainment's over. Now back to some reality check. A fifth grader sure knows a lot about the world! The truth is I don't even know any of these facts when I'm in fifth grade. (assuming fifth grade to be around the standard of UPSR)

Another reality check, the blonde girl in that video, guess who she is? She's Kellie Pickler, one of the top 6 in American Idol 2006, loved by Simon for her beautiful southern voice. go check wikipedia =P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellie_Pickler

This reminds me, There was once when Yang, my flatmate, asked Jenna, my flatmate as well, a simple question.
"How many legs do chicken have?" Asked Yang
"4 legs!!" she said without thinking and even after thinking, she asked us back, :"Isn't it correct? Cows and lambs have 4 legs as well?!"
Right... =_=

I've seen many sarcasm in western movie about blonde girl, but this really tops everything. "maybe she only attends singing classes when she's young?"
ya.. maybe.. I'll take this as an excuse for not being smarter than a 3rd grader then..

No comments: