Friday, September 12, 2008

My Room.. Before and After.. Spot the difference

Lolz.. spent nearly a month to clean up my room.. and guess wat.. it's still messy.. well messy in the sense that most of the memories are all stuffed up in metal boxes and it didn't materialize as I had hope it will be.

Well nonetheless, some of the pictures taken in my room during my packing for UK and after I'd tried to clean everything up.. This is damn frustrating..

Before leaving...
messy bed, no place to even sleep on.. lolz..

Even the floor is full of stuff, Cant even walk on it..

That's the side effect of my room-tidying.. even my sister's room had become one messy place.. =P

After the BIG BIG Project which I didnt manage to finish, but had huge improvement,

Not too bad right? at least can sleep on the bed below.. NO!! dun look above the bed.. =P

Yes, I'd decided to move the 2 tables together. The initial plan was to throw them out and replace with a L-shaped table.. but this is more economical plus I won't be around to use it anyway..

Floor's clean.. move the rack out.. Now can decorate it with stuff d.. Nice..

And there u have it, a failed project which turns out ok till I come back to improve it.

No comments: